Use this 4 ingredient recipe to make your own Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup. This stevia-sweetened coffee syrup is the perfect way to spice up your coffee without adding calories to your cup!
Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup Recipe
Happy Fall Y’all! Are you looking for a calorie-free natural way to flavor your coffee? Well, help has arrived…..this Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup has come to the rescue!! It takes less than 10 mins to make, is only 4 ingredients and super convenient when stored in a mason jar with a pump!
It’s that time of year again, well almost…I might be jumping the gun a little but as far as I’m concerned we could all use a little cheering up and what better way to do that than with a little pumpkin spice in your life. I am so excited for all of the flavor possibilities coming your way. Be sure to subscribe to our email list to get all the new flavor recipes!
Quick Note, I used Gentle Sweet with Xylitol in this recipe. I know my fellow Trim Healthy Mamas will know what that is and probably already have it in their kitchens but for my readers who don’t know Gentle Sweet is a stevia blend that is made by the lovely people at the Trim Healthy Mama Company. It is a natural substitute that is by far my favorite because it has ZERO after taste. I use it to bake all the time and no one can ever tell that it’s not sugar!
Check the ingredients list below for a link to where you can purchase Gentle Sweet if you’d like to try it. AND, just because they are amazing they made 2 versions of Gentle Sweet, one with xylitol and one without xylitol for people with dogs. Didn’t I tell you Trin Healthy Mama is awesome!! Love them!
- Buy a pump! Having this stored in your fridge, equipped with a pump is going to simplify your morning coffee!
- I used Gentle Sweet with Xylitol in this recipe and it did not crystalize at all. I have had comments back of it crystalizing when using other sweeteners even the Gentle Sweet without Xylitol.
- I have included a FREE graphic below for all of my readers who are also crafters. Used a Cricut Explore and vinyl. See below for a complete list of tools and equipment.
- Simply save the graphic below and upload it to your die-cutting machine’s design center.
FREE Label SVG Graphic:
Materials Used for the Label (click the name of the tool/material for links to the products):
- Cricut Explore
- Weeding Tool
- Cricut Transfer Tape
- Brown Vinyl by Cricut
- Orange Vinyl by Cricut
- Dark Red Vinyl by Cricut
Jar & Pumps:
16 oz Mason Jar – If you’re making a label make sure you get a jar like this one that has smooth sides so the label has a flat surface to stick to.
Ingredients (click on the ingredient for links to the products):
2 cups – Water
1 ¼ cup – Gentle Sweet
1 tbsp + 1 tsp – Pumpkin Pie Spice Extract
1 tsp – Vanilla Extract
1. Combine the water and the Gentle Sweet in a small saucepan and set on the stove on high to boil.
2. Once the Gentle Sweet is all dissolved the water with turn clear again, when that happens, add both extracts and stir.
3. Allow the mixture to come to a boil for about 2-3 mins. Remove from the heat and carefully pour the syrup in the mason jar. Allow the syrup to cool on the counter before screwing on the pump lid.
4. Store in the fridge in the door for easy access.
PIN THIS PUMPKIN SPICE COFFEE SYRUP RECIPE USING THE BUTTON ON THE LEFT!!
Need more help keeping your mornings sugar free? You’ll love these sugar free chocolate chip cookies! You can have cookies for breakfast now, they’re good for you!
Sugar Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup Recipe
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ¼ cup Gentle Sweet
- 1 tbsp + 1 tsp - Pumpkin Pie Spice Extract
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Combine the water and the Gentle Sweet in a small saucepan and set on the stove on high to boil.
- Once the Gentle Sweet is all dissolved the water with turn clear again, when that happens, add both extracts and stir.
- Allow the mixture to come to a boil for about 2-3 mins. Remove from the heat and carefully pour the syrup in the mason jar. Allow the syrup to cool on the counter before screwing on the pump lid.
- Store in the fridge in the door for easy access.
Happy Fall Y’all!
I love me some Pumpkin Spice Latte from the coffee giant but after tasting this healthy alternative, I won’t be returning anytime soon!
This is such a simple syrup to make, it’s delicious, healthy, and much more cost effective than a daily latte!!!
I love me some Pumpkin Spice Latte from the coffee giant but after tasting this healthy alternative, I won’t be returning anytime soon! Simple, delicious, healthy, and cost effective!