Use this recipe to make Sugar Free Steakhouse BBQ Sauce. It’s sweet, spicy, a little smoky and best of all, sugar-free.
I have seen and tried other sugar-free BBQ sauce recipes but I have never been fully satisfied with the outcome, so, I made my own. Well, I made about 10 versions of my own but didn’t nail it until this one.
This sauce is so versatile and has opened up a world of recipe possibilities to help me stay on my Trim Healthy Mama journey so I hope you love it as much as my family and I do.
When my children see me making this BBQ sauce their first questions is always, “Can we have BBQ chicken pizza?” Every time! So make it your own and create recipes that your family gets excited to eat!
- If you like spicy BBQ sauce you can double or triple the cayenne and the red pepper flakes.
- You can double or triple this recipe to avoid making it frequently. Trust me it will go fast!
Sugar-Free Steakhouse BBQ Sauce
2 1/2 cups
2 cups – No Sugar Added Ketchup
1/4 cup – Water
1 tsp – Water
1 tsp – Black Pepper
2 tbsp – Salted Butter
1 tsp – Worchestershire Sauce
1/2 tsp – Onion Powder
1 tsp – Spicy Brown Mustard
1 tbsp – Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp – Red Pepper Flakes
1/8 tsp – Maple Extract (optional)
1/8 tsp – Cayenne Pepper
1. Place all the ingredients in a small saucepan and mix together. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 mins, stirring frequently.
2. Store in an airtight container in the fridge. I always store mine in a mason jar because it’s airtight and glass so the sauce won’t stain it. Not to mention glass is super easy to clean!
Sugar Free Steakhouse BBQ Sauce
- 2 cups No Sugar Added Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1/8 tsp Maple Extract (Optional)
- 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- Place all of the ingredients in a small saucepan and mix together. Cook on medium heat for 10-15 mins
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.