Use this recipe to level up your coffee game with this delicious Vanilla Coffee Syrup (Sugar-Free).
I’m am adding barista to my resume! I have a collection of coffee syrup and a coffee maker that’s the same thing right?
Okay maybe I’m not that pro but I get so excited every morning when I go to make a cup of coffee and there’s a variety, it’s not the same every day, it’s all sugar-free and I didn’t spend a small fortune to get it. It’s a great way to start the day.
Quick Note, I used Gentle Sweet with Xylitol in this recipe because the one with xylitol doesn’t crystalize. I know my fellow Trim Healthy Mamas will know what that is and probably already have it in their kitchens but for my readers who don’t know, Gentle Sweet is a stevia blend that is made by the lovely people at the Trim Healthy Mama Company. It is a natural substitute that is by far my favorite because it has ZERO after taste. I use it to bake all the time and no one can ever tell that it’s not sugar!
Check the ingredients list below for a link to where you can purchase Gentle Sweet if you’d like to try it. AND, just because they are amazing they made 2 versions of Gentle Sweet, one with xylitol and one without xylitol for people with dogs. Didn’t I tell you Trim Healthy Mama is awesome!! Love them!
There are more fun flavors coming your way so be sure to subscribe to the blog to get notifications when new recipes are posted. Here are a few quick links to the Sugar- Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Syrup and the Sugar-Free Salted Caramel Coffee Syrup.
- Buy a pump! Having this stored in your fridge, equipped with a pump is going to simplify your morning coffee!
- I used Gentle Sweet with Xylitol in this recipe and it did not crystalize at all. I have had comments back of it crystalizing when using other sweeteners even the Gentle Sweet without Xylitol.
- I have included a FREE graphic below for all of my readers who are also crafters. Used a Cricut Explore and vinyl. See below for a complete list of tools and equipment.
- Simply save the graphic below and upload it to your die-cutting machine’s design center.
Free label Graphic:
Vanilla Coffee Syrup (Sugar-Free)
Tools (click the products below for links to the ones I use):
16 oz Mason Jars
Mason Jar Pumps
Black Cricut Vinyl
Cricut Transfer Tape
Appx. 3 cups
2 cups – Water
1 ¼ cups – Gentle Sweet with Xylitol
4 tbsp – Vanilla Extract
Pour the water into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
Add the Gentle Sweet to the boiling water and allow it to dissolve completely. Once the water is clear again you are ready to move to the next step.
Add the vanilla extract to the boiling water. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow boiling about 2 additional minutes.
Pour the vanilla coffee syrup into a mason jar and allow to cool to room temperature. I use a pump on my mason jars because it’s just a lot more convenient in the mornings to have that pump.
I found the pumps on amazon and I love them. The pumps fit the regular mouth mason jars, they do not fit the wide mouth ones. They are linked above in the “tools” list.
Pinable Image for Sugar-Free Vanilla Coffee Syrup:
Printable Recipe for Vanilla Coffee Syrup (Sugar-Free):
Vanilla Coffee Syrup (Sugar-Free)
- 2 cups Water
- 1 ¼ cups Gentle Sweet
- 4 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Pour the water into a small saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add the Gentle Sweet to the boiling water and allow it to dissolve completely. Once the water is clear again you are ready to move to the next step.
- Add the vanilla extract to the boiling water. Stir to combine all the ingredients. Allow to boil about 2 additional minutes.
- Pour the vanilla coffee syrup into a mason jar and allow to cool to room temperature. I use a pump on my mason jars because it’s just a lot more convenient in the mornings to have that pump. I found the pumps on amazon and I love them. The pumps fit the regular mouth mason jars, they do not fit the wide mouth ones. They are linked above in the “tools” list.
Oh my Goodness you are a game changer. I love my coffee and have many syrup before Thm and was so sad to loss them!!! I’m so happy right now!!! Thank you.
I’ve made something similar with gentle sweet without the xylitol. You are right that is does crystallize. I hate that lol how much xylitol do you think I could add to the gentle sweet for this recipe? Thank you
Hi Misty. It’s hard to say how much you should add since the ratios are proprietary but since xylitol is listed firsts it’s safe to assume that it makes up at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the product entirely. I would start by replacing 1/3 of your sweetener with xylitol and see what happens. I hope that helps.
Does this need to be refrigerated? I🌺
I refrigerated mine but there isn’t anything in it that needs to be refrigerated. It will keep longer in the fridge.